Commercial T/A® Traction Tire
- Ideal for less-than-ideal roads.: Tread designed for snow, mud and practically any conditions (suitable for drive axle or both axles on trucks that spend time off-road).
- Made for extreme snow and ice.: Molded to accept studs when conditions demand the ultimateintraction.
- Improved stress distribution and increased average treadlife: Optimized footprint
- Better road hazard protection and bruise puncture resistance: Two steel belts
- Stiffer tread for better steering response cornering, and traction: Dual-compound tread
- Compound added in tire shoulder to enhance cooling (A coolerrunning tire is the best way to prolong life.): CoolWedge™ shoulder insert
- Absorbs road shock for smooth, comfortable ride: Two-ply polyester carcass
- Looks great on vehicles: Design cues from our heavy truck tire
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Mud-Terrain™ T/A® KM Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Mud-Terrain™ T/A® KM2 Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Krawler T/A® KX Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Long Trail T/A® Tour Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Destination M/T Tire (Firestone)
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Rugged Trail T/A® Tire (BFGoodrich®)
Transforce AT Tire (Firestone)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.